Mary Zogg FaceBook Link Mary Zogg LinkedIn Link

Call Us (Orlando): 321-209-1878

501 North Magnolia Avenue,
Orlando, Florida 32801

(Ft Lauderdale): 954-703-0005

Orlando Family Law Lawyer - Attoeney

Orlando Divorce Lawyer - Attorney

Frequent Divorce and Family Law Questions

Contact Orlando Family Law Attorney Mary Zogg

Can I Move With My Child?

Child Custody Attorney, Mary Zogg proudly serves the Child Custody, Divorce, and Family Law legal needs of those in Orlando, Central Florida, and Fort Lauderdale.

Call 321.209.1878 to schedule an confidential legal consultation regarding your Relocation with a Child, Divorce, and Family Law matters.

Orlando Divorce and Family Law Lawyer

In Florida, relocation is addressed by law in Florida Statutes Section 61.13001. Once a child’s residence is officially entered in an order, neither parent may relocate with the child. Relocation is a move to a location that is more than 50 miles away from their principle residence for a period longer than 60 days. If you wish to relocate with the child, you may do so by either obtaining the agreement of the other parent or by filing a petition with the court. You should be aware, however, that a petition for relocation is not easily won. The court will consider many factors including:

When considering relocation during or after a divorce it is important to remember that it is easy to prove why you wish to move, but it may not be so simple to convince a judge why your child must move, too.

Call Orlando Child Custody Lawyer, Mary Zogg at 321.209.1878 to discuss your Parental and Child Relocation, Divorce, and Family Law needs and goals.

Mary Zogg has extensive experience in assisting Orlando, Winter Park, Maitland, Longwood, Central Florida and Fort Lauderdale residents who require professional Parental Relocation with a Child, Divorce, and Family Law Attorney legal services.


Orlando and Central Florida Attorney

Mary Zogg | 321.209.1878

Attorney, Mary Zogg serves the Parental and Child Relocation, Divorce and Family Law needs of those in Central Florida including Orange County Florida, including: Orlando, Maitland, Apopka, Winter Park, Alafaya, Bay Lake, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Christmas, Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Fairway Shores, Goldenrod, Gotha, Hunter's Creek, Lake Buena Vista, Lockhart, Meadow Woods, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlovista, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Southchase, South Apopka, Taft, Tangerine, Union Park, Wedgefield, Williamsburg, Windermere, Winter Garden, Zellwood, Osceola County Florida, including: Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Campbell, Celebration, Champions Gate, Deer Park, Four Corners, Harmony, Intercession City, Kenansville, Narc oossee, Poinciana, Reunion, Yeehaw Junction.

Home | Mary Zogg | Family Law | Divorce | Collaborative Divorce | Family Law Mediation | Child Custody | Child Support | Child Custody / Support Enforcement | Post Judgment Modifications | Division of Marital Property | Marital Agreements | Unmarried Father's Rights | Alimony | Geographic Child Relocation | Mediation | Articles | Florida Divorce Jurisdiction | Childrens Issues and Timesharing | Paternity Questions | Petition for Relocation | What You Need to Know about Alimony | VIDEO FAQs | Testimonials | Contact Us | Sitemap

© Family Law Advocate, Mary Zogg, formerly Mary Hoftiezer. All Rights Reserved.
Website Design: Tiger Prey